Website Absolute Services
Air Duct Cleaning Technician Jobs & Details Near Louisville, KY
We are the market leaders and looking for our employees to grow in the future and move up the ladder. We are a very aggressive and the fastest growing HVAC company in Louisville and Elizabethtown. We want only the very best and very motivated. With generations of experience delivering the highest quality service available to over 25,000 customers, Absolute Services, Heating, Cooling, Electrical, Plumbing and Garage Doors is fully dedicated to maintaining its position as Kentucky’s #1 rated home service company. We are A+ rated by the BBB and have received Angie’s List’s Super Service Award 8 years running.
We are looking for highly technical, professional, residential air duct cleaning technicians who like to help people and can sell service. The essential functions of the Air Duct Cleaning Technician are to perform residential air duct cleaning. The primary duties of the position directly relate to the management of the air duct cleaning job after the sale has been made and performing duct inspections prior to and after the cleaning. The Air Duct Cleaning Technician applies the proper knowledge, skills, tools, and techniques to all activities in order to meet or exceed client needs and expectations. As customer interaction is a daily part of the job, a professional manner is expected.
Why join our team?
– Plenty of advancement opportunities
– New vehicles and top-grade stock
– Health Insurance and 401K
– Paid vacations
– Ability for Top Performers to earn more than $300k!!!
– Bonuses available on top of base pay
We live by our core value “Great place to work — All for one and one for all!”
All Absolute Services’ employees must be willing to follow our core values:
- Safety First For Our Family and Theirs – Think Twice, Act Once
- Delivering WOW Through Service – Exceeding Every Customer’s Expectations
- Demonstrate Highest Level of Integrity – Doing the Right Thing Even When No One is Watching
- Great Place to Work – All for One and One for All
– Must have a strong work ethic, discipline
– Must be able to up-sell various products and services.
– Must have excellent verbal and organizational skills.
– Must have a strong desire to succeed
– Must be trainable
– Must hear and speak well enough to conduct business over the telephone or face to face for long periods of time.
– Experience with air ducts and/or HVAC a plus, but not a requirement.
– Must commit to a full-time schedule, with the flexibility to meet with clients during normal business hours as well as nights and weekends.
– Medical Insurance
– Dental Insurance
– Vision Insurance
– Life Insurance
– Company Vehicle
– Salary, Commission, and Bonuses
Come work with us and not for us. Only motivated people should apply.