Website Absolute Services
Apprentice Plumber Jobs & Details Near Louisville, KY
Who Are We?
We are the market leaders and looking for our employees to grow in the future and move up the ladder. We are a very aggressive and the fastest growing HVAC company in Louisville and Elizabethtown. We want only the very best and very motivated. With generations of experience delivering the highest quality service available to over 25,000 customers, Absolute Services , Heating, Cooling, Electrical, Plumbing and Garage Doors is fully dedicated to maintaining its position as Kentucky’s #1 rated home service company. We are A+ rated by the BBB and have received Angie’s List’s Super Service Award 8 years running.
Are you an apprentice plumber who wants to work for a thriving company where you can grow, be recognized, and be rewarded for your work? Stop working at a job that you hate. Work with friends in an environment that rewards you for your hard work and provides a life-long career.
We don’t want to be a pit stop in your career – we want to be the last job you’ll ever have (because you can’t imagine working anywhere else)
Work with the team: You stay in contact with your supervisor and your team to make sure the work orders are completed efficiently – everyone pitches in because it’s ultimately about serving the customer.
Develop your expertise: You install and repair plumbing systems, knowing that you’re ultimately helping people live comfortable and safer lives. Over time, you gain a growing expertise at diagnosing problems and understanding how to repair or replace them. You respond to emergencies with safety as your top priority.
Become a trusted professional: You keep your tools neat, clean, and well-maintained so they’re handy and ready for use and safe. You’ll learn to prepare written materials (e.g. scope of work, work orders, bids, equipment inventory, etc.) because you know that this keeps everyone informed – from the customer to the journeyman to the team back at the office. You look forward to the day when you’re a trusted industry expert with your own apprentices to train.
- Make more money: we pay more than most
- Paid training
- Paid holidays and vacations (Paid time off starts after 90 days and grows from there)
- Amazing 401(k)
- Benefits, including Medical/Dental/Vision and Life insurance
- A clearly laid out path to build the life-long career you want to build (including paid education and tons of opportunities to advance)
- You work hard
- You love working with a team
- You’re tech savvy – you can diagnose a problem and make recommendations to fix it
- You love to serve others
- You love to challenge yourself and you want to learn, and even be cross-trained
- You understand the importance of serving others (your team members and our customers)
- You understand and are willing to follow our Core Values
All Absolute Services’ employees must be willing to follow our core values:
- Safety First For Our Family and Theirs – Think Twice, Act Once
- Delivering WOW Through Service – Exceeding Every Customer’s Expectations
- Demonstrate Highest Level of Integrity – Doing the Right Thing Even When No One is Watching
- Great Place to Work – All for One and One for All
As an equal opportunity employer, candidates will receive consideration without discrimination against race, creed, color, sex, national origin, handicap status or veteran status.
*** We hire veterans!
To get started, click the “Apply” button now and send us your resume