Website Absolute Services
Customer Service Representative Jobs & Details Near Louisville, KY
We are one of the most successful Home Service Companies in Louisville and the Central Kentucky Area with over 20,000 current customers. With offices located in Elizabethtown, Louisville, and Lexington we are currently expanding and seeking a full-time Customer Service Representative to join our team.
We are the market leaders and looking for our employees to grow in the future and move up the ladder. We are a very aggressive and growing company. Absolute Services is fully dedicated to maintaining its position as Central Kentucky’s #1 rated service company. We are A+ rated by the BBB and have received Angie’s List’s Super Service Award several years running.
Why join our team?
The primary functions of the Customer Service Representative are to convert inbound calls into booked service/maintenance calls while mentioning and potentially booking additional sales and services. This position handles service calls from customers projecting a professional image. He or she will also utilize his or her customer service training to educate and establish rapport and assist customers in choosing service and products.
We live by our core value “Great place to work — All for one and one for all!”
All Absolute Services’ employees must be willing to follow our core values:
- Safety First For Our Family and Theirs – Think Twice, Act Once
- Delivering WOW Through Service – Exceeding Every Customer’s Expectations
- Demonstrate Highest Level of Integrity – Doing the Right Thing Even When No One is Watching
- Great Place to Work – All for One and One for All
• Previous experience in customer service or inside sales required
• Must be able to have flexible availability including weekends.
• Must be comfortable with selling over the phone.
• Must have strong communication skills, including a pleasant phone demeanor.
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment where changes are common.
• Must be able to listen and resolve customer inquiries while updating account information.
• Must be able to utilize phone, cell phone, text, email and internet at a high level of expertise.
• Must be motivated to work independently and multi-task.
• Perform other duties as assigned by management.
• Medical Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Vision Insurance
• Paid Vacation & Holidays
Come work with us and not for us. Only motivated people should apply.