Website Absolute Services
HVAC Tune Up Specialist Jobs & Details Near Louisville, KY
We are the market leaders and looking for our employees to grow in the future and move up the ladder. We are a very aggressive and the fastest growing HVAC company in Louisville and Elizabethtown. We want only the very best and very motivated. With generations of experience delivering the highest quality service available to over 25,000 customers, Absolute Services, Heating, Cooling, Electrical, Plumbing and Garage Doors is fully dedicated to maintaining its position as Kentucky’s #1 rated home service company. We are A+ rated by the BBB and have received Angie’s List’s Super Service Award 8 years running.
We are looking for highly technical, professional, residential service technicians who like to help people and can sell service. The essential functions of the HVAC Tune Up Specialist are to provide general HVAC repair and services. This position handles maintenance calls to customers in their homes and utilizes customer service training to educate and assist customers in choosing service, products and finance options.
Why join our team?
- Plenty of advancement opportunities
- Paid Training
- New service vehicles and top grade stock
- Paid vacations AND holidays
- Ability to earn more than $50,000!
- Bonuses available
- Amazing 401(k)
- Benefits, including Medical/Dental/Vision and Life insurance
- A clearly laid out path to build the life-long career you want to build (including paid education and tons of opportunities to advance)
We live by our core value “Great place to work — All for one and one for all!”
All Absolute Services’ employees must be willing to follow our core values:
- Safety First For Our Family and Theirs – Think Twice, Act Once
- Delivering WOW Through Service – Exceeding Every Customer’s Expectations
- Demonstrate Highest Level of Integrity – Doing the Right Thing Even When No One is Watching
- Great Place to Work – All for One and One for All
- Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license.
- Must have a strong work ethic, discipline
- Must meet or exceed company minimums.
- Must have excellent verbal and organizational skills.
- Must have a strong desire to succeed
- Must be trainable
- Must hear and speak well enough to conduct business over the telephone or face to face for long periods of time.
- Must commit to a full-time schedule, with some mandatory overtime during the busy seasons.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Company Vehicle
Come work with us and not for us. Only motivated people should apply.